Steel Shot Ballast Bag — 25 LB.
Concentrating the weight where it will have the greatest impact will get your Wake Up and in the best of shape possible while saving space on your wakeboard or wakesurf boat. Solid ballast bags have a higher density than fat sacs and are more adaptable. Traditionally known as lead ballast bags, our bags are packed with recycled steel shot and do not contain any lead.
Dimensions: 10" x 10" x 3"
Acceptable Forms of Payment: Visa, MC, AmEx, Discover, Shop Pay, Gpay, Meta Pay, Apple Pay,
- Saves your hands with a firm padded handle.
- Made In-House and in the USA.
- Heavy six mill interior is sealed and not sewn so that water cannot reach and rust the steel.
- DWR coated 1680D Ballistic Nylon exterior with double stitched seams.
- Allows you to tailor and fine tune your wake on the move by easily moving your bags around.
- Will outlast your boat with UV resistant PTFE (Teflon) thread that won’t rot like UV Resistant Polyester thread will..
FIRM PADDED HANDLE
A padded soft but firm handle that won’t squeeze your fingers together and dig into your hands while retaining its shape—unlike crumpled up webbing straps.
1680D BALLISTIC NYLON EXTERIOR
The exterior of the Shotbag Ballast bag is made of Ballistic Nylon. “Ballistic” means it is weaved with a filament fabric that allows it to glide through tight areas.
Factory-applied coating of Durable Water Repellent (DWR) which is a first line of defense against water saturation by encouraging water to bead and roll off.
Like an underappreciated executive assistant—the glue that holds everything together—the importance of thread selection often the weakest link in a sewn product—is frequently overlooked. This is especially true for fabric that is exposed to the elements and the sun, as UV rays can cause the thread to rot as shown above. PTFE (polytetrafluorethylene) thread, made from Teflon, is undaunted by the sun and other environmental foes, which is why it is known as a lifetime thread and why we use it on every stitch of our bags.